Overview: Malachite has been used as a pigment for thousands of years. It was one of the oldest known green pigments to be used in paintings.
Hand crafted Malachite adjustable ring boasts a crown bezel silver-plated setting.
Natural Gemstone: Malachite
Materials: Malachite Cabochon, Silver-Plated Crown Setting
Stone Size: 13mm x 18mm
Shipping worldwide from the United States.
Thank you for your interest. See us at: jewelrycreationsbyguido.com and view our entire inventory on our website.
Shipping from United States
1 business day
Estimated shipping times
- North America : 3 - 5 business days
- Europe : 3 - 5 business days
- Australia, New Zealand and Oceania : 3 - 5 business days
- Asia Pacific : 3 - 5 business days
- Latin America and the Caribbean : 3 - 5 business days
- North Africa and the Middle East : 3 - 5 business days
- Sub-Saharan Africa : 3 - 5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 2 days of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Questions about your order?
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.